Modularity Fedora Objectives

Hi,

I am the new Product Owner of the Modularity project in Red Hat. I want to present to you the proposal for the Modularity objective for Fedora[1]. This follows the process as is described by the docs[2]. We already started the work on some of the points described in the objective. Mostly fixing bugs and making Modularity more stable and user friendly. The objective is here to highlight the changes and give an estimate on the timeline in the near future.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Objectives/Modularity_Improvements_2020
[2] https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/project/objectives/

--

Martin Curlej