Re: Fedora priorities for RH CPE team -- let's make a list

  To kick more conversations around this lets try and give more context on all items par number 1, which is in flight and on track, for people who might not have awareness. Have we some links to proposals or conversations. My default question would be 'what does success look like here' for both of these!

On Tue, Sep 1, 2020 at 3:22 PM Matthew Miller <mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, Aug 21, 2020 at 11:00:36AM -0400, Matthew Miller wrote:
> hopefully by then successful, etc., what is now most important and most
> urgent?

I was hoping someone else would start, but I'll go. :)

1. Finish up the FAS migration, get everything across the project
   functional with new system.

2. Search for docs.fedoraproject.org

3. Image builder in composes (leading to image builder distinct from main
   compose for spins)

4. Updated Fedora notifications system

--
Matthew Miller