Fedora priorities for RH CPE team -- let's make a list

Red Hat's Community Platform Engineering Team¹ works on Fedora
infrastructure and release engineering as part of Red Hat's overall Linux
organization, which runs on a quarterly planning process. Q4 planning is
coming up in early September, and CPE leadership has asked for "insights"
from the Fedora community as an input into that process.

Obviously a lot of that team works directly in Fedora on a day-to-day basis,
so this isn't meant to be a low-level work request detail. The request is
for a high-level overview of what we as a project care about from RH's
contribututions to the project via this team for October, November, and
December.

This is the start of what I expect will be a new routine — we'll do this
again in late November for Q1 2021² and so on. But for now the focus is on
Q4. With the datacenter move wrapping up, the auth system replacement
hopefully by then successful, etc., what is now most important and most
urgent?

1. https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/cpe/
2. Red Hat is now on calendar-year-aligned quarters!

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>