Re: Team directory docs

On Tue, Sep 01, 2020 11:17:55 -0400, Matthew Miller wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 01, 2020 at 03:43:46PM +0100, Ankur Sinha wrote:
> > Yes, as long as the change is publicised enough and everyone is aware of
> > it, we'll hopefully have all pages in sync.
> >
> > I was wondering if this would be a good candidate for the "community wide
> > change process" that Mindshare has in place now? This change has already
> > gone through the vetting stages, and publicising it as a community wide
> > change will greatly increase its visibility. I'll be happy to help with
> > the dissemination related tasks to help out there.
> >
> > https://pagure.io/mindshare/issue/197
>
> This would just be for communicating out the new directory when it's ready?

Yeh, we could wait for the first iteration of the directory to be ready
to publicise it as a community wide change, or we could publicise it now
as one and say something on the lines of "hey this is ready, and here's
what's needed to get the first version set up.."?

I've seen the team directory mentioned in CommBlog posts, but I'm not
certain that it is common knowledge in the community yet. I think it
being announced as an accepted community wide change would give it lots
of visibility.

PS: I've not gone through all the council meeting logs where this was
discussed so I may be missing critical information. So, please shut me
down if I'm uttering gibberish.

--
Thanks,
Regards,