Re: Team directory docs

On Fri, Aug 28, 2020 12:55:06 -0400, Ben Cotton wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 28, 2020 at 5:34 AM Ankur Sinha <sanjay.ankur@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > I like the idea of having a central location for information on teams,
> > but I'm always wary of the usual issue with lots of documentation:
>
> Yes. This will supplant the out-of-date wiki page that sort of does
> this. For the rest of your points, those are managed by the team. This
> is intended to be a pointer to that information, so if the teams docs
> and wiki pages disagree, then there's not much we can do about that.
> Teams are responsible for their own documentation. One benefit to the
> way Adam designed this is that the information can be displayed in
> multiple places from a single source of truth.

Yes, as long as the change is publicised enough and everyone is aware of
it, we'll hopefully have all pages in sync.

I was wondering if this would be a good candidate for the "community wide
change process" that Mindshare has in place now? This change has already
gone through the vetting stages, and publicising it as a community wide
change will greatly increase its visibility. I'll be happy to help with
the dissemination related tasks to help out there.

https://pagure.io/mindshare/issue/197

--
Thanks,
Regards,