Historical context for Council ticket priorities?

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have historical context for what the Council ticket
priorities mean? As I'm going through documenting processes, it seems
like the tickets repo is a good thing to document as well. But these
priorities are....not clear:

* OMG Urgent!!!1
* Needs Review
* Next Meeting
* Coming Up
* Waiting on Assignee
* Waiting on Reporter
* Waiting on External

In particular, I could make a case for any arrangement of "Needs
Review", "Next Meeting", and "Coming Up". If someone knows what we
meant by these when they were created, that would be a good starting
point.

I plan on suggesting some changes anyway (priority and status are
different axes, and we're treating them the same right now), so if
there's no history available then I'll just skip this and work on a
proposal for cleaning it up. But if there's some amount of knowledge
to document, I'd like to get that written down now and fix it when we
get around to changing the priorities.

Thanks,
BC

--