Re: A Community Change process to mirror the System Change process

On Sat, Apr 04, 2020 08:05:57 -0400, María Leandro wrote:
> Oi.
>
> Have you consider that probably a solution is not to create more
> resources but to simplify the ones that are currently available?

Hrm, we're not creating new resources here. We're trying to come up with
process, one that isn't specific to any community teams, for
managing/discussing/tracking/disseminating community related changes.
The obvious initial candidate is the Change process[1].

If there's already something that does this, tweaking/generalising it
would indeed be preferable. Is there?

[1] https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/program_management/changes_policy/

--
Thanks,