Re: Council hackfest in late CY2019

On Fri, 26 Jul 2019, 20:47 Matthew Miller, <mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, Jul 26, 2019 at 02:38:59PM -0400, Langdon White wrote:
> i would still encourage us to do one more between now and march however..
> ughh.. just looked at last week of sept and I will already be in a week
> long meeting. I also look looked at the last week of Nov which is
> thanksgiving in the US.. uggh.. schedule stinks between now and then..

Yeah that's why I think we should do December again.

If we did really early Dec in Europe I might be able to work it.

We have suggestions to do it at the RH offices in Brno or Ireland, but
really, it's hotel and travel that's the expense because we don't need a lot
of meeting space. And neither of those have big airports and so require a
lot of ground travel at the end of any flight? If we want to do EU since we
did US last time, possibly Prague? Close to Brno, but also has its own
airport.

The London office has reasonable meeting space and we could probably link something with the EMEA innovation labs which is based there, they're doing some amazing stuff with customers and it might be a useful connection.

There's also the Munich office which, and it's been a while since I was there, quite large.

Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Fedora Project Leader