Re: New plan for the future of objectives reports (and editions too!)

On Thu, Jul 4, 2019 at 3:47 AM Adam Samalik <asamalik@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I imagine that — in addition to the green/yellow/red status — I'd include weekly/monthly highlights? So there would be a history also. And I could always link to a blog post or whatever for more details if people are curious.

Yes. The idea is that you'd include whatever summary information is
useful every time you update. So if you invented the shrink ray one
week, you'd put that as an item in your update at the end of the week.

On Thu, Jul 4, 2019 at 9:36 AM María Leandro <tatica@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Would be nice to add a purple or other tag for the completed tasks and have an historic that can later be gathered on monthly reports of success?

The color code is for the area overall, not for individual items. So
if D&I has a bunch of open tickets, but they're working through them
well, then they're probably green. If they have one ticket open and
are also facing an existential crisis, that's yellow or red.

--
Ben Cotton
He / Him / His