future council meeting plan, part two

The weekly status reports will replace the Objectives meeting and the
Mindshare/Engineering/D&I readout meeting. Especially that last one was
useful for _me_ to keep up in as the slides-and-jitsi format, but I don't
think it was really broadly helpful to the rest of the project (and
therefore a lot of work from the representatives going to not much return.)

Ben and I were talking and we suggest combining the tickets & ongoing
meeting and open floor meetings into one, with about half the time for
tickets. We'll have to keep better meeting discipline and watch the clock
for each one, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. What do you think?

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>