Re: [Fedocal] Reminder meeting : Council (Objectives Updates)

Filed https://pagure.io/Fedora-Council/council-docs/pull-request/59
today. It turned out Ben had already taken steps but there was a
branch confusion, should be fixed soon. We should get Adam (cc'd) to
add himself to the members page with a bio.

Paul