Re: [Fedocal] Reminder meeting : Council (Objectives Updates)

We had discussed this in a previous meeting but I wanted to surface it
here for transparency. There is a lot of ground to cover in the
Lifecycle objective. We knew this when it was proposed. It turns out
that tracking it biweekly is proving difficult, vs. breaking it down
and tracking by objectives that are more concrete. That is happening
already with CPE's Rawhide Gating initiative, and the Minimization
objective that Adam has proposed (and I support). This has proved more
tangible and also gets the Council closer to the people doing the
work.

Therefore, I'd propose that we retire the loftier, more world-spanning
Lifecycle objective in favor of the components. I plan to continue
driving those components within my role as someone who manages some
people in Red Hat that can solve these problems as part of their job.
:-) So none of this means the concepts or desire have gone away, we
are just breaking down the work into more achievable steps.

Paul