Re: Policy updates

Hi Chris,

I appreciate the feedback and added the following line:
    Community members who wish to appeal the ban may file a ticket
with the Council.

Does that ease your concerns? I would also note that requiring teams
to report their bans to Code of Conduct tracker makes it easier for us
to review issues as they arise which will help prevent this sort of
problem in the future.

The intent here was to write down and clarify assumed policies, not to
create anything new, so your response is very helpful in making sure
we're doing what we intend.

I'm sorry to hear that you've been moderated in a non-transparent way.
That is not how we want Fedora to be. I would encourage you to file a
ticket (https://pagure.io/Fedora-Council/tickets/issues) if you want
the Council to review the matter for you.

Thanks,
BC