Re: Policy updates

you weren't very clear where you wanted feedback so I'm going with ML

On Thu, Mar 14, 2019, 15:04 Ben Cotton <bcotton@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
As we've discussed, I've drafted two policy updates. This is your last
chance to provide feedback before I share them more widely

Policy change policy:
https://pagure.io/Fedora-Council/council-docs/c/6ecf22f6f15a0bff1854b16439ab788fc2f7f4a3?branch=create_policy_change_policy

Channel-specific ban policy:
https://pagure.io/Fedora-Council/council-docs/c/dfc10915306b2d9397dfcd2ed6fb9b47ad350cf3?branch=channel_bans

my comment here is just that the multi-channel ban sounds like a "bundle" and I think we want two separate bans, one in "community 1" and one in "community 2" with separate tickets and reasoning.

otherwise, I'm good (aside from "fora", seriously, did you have to look that up??!! ;) )

Langdon

I'll submit them as PRs and announce them (according to the terms of
the proposed policy change policy) tomorrow

--
Ben Cotton
Fedora Program Manager