Finding a better way: sharing and publishing Fedora Election interviews

Hi all, I started a thread on the CommOps Discourse to ask for
suggestions on how to make the Election interviews less overwhelming and
more engaging; please take a look and offer any ideas you might have
about how to do this:

https://discussion.fedoraproject.org/t/finding-a-better-way-sharing-and-publishing-fedora-election-interviews/769

More context is in the thread. I'm sharing this on these lists because I
think these groups could offer unique perspective to this topic. Thanks!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory