In which I kick an anthill and then go on vacation

I know I just started the long-term maintenance thread over on devel list,
but, also, am buying a new house and moving (within the same town, but
still). I'm taking tomorrow off, and also the beginning of next week, and
then it's the US Thanksgiving holiday. So see you all again after all that!

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>