Re: Moving on from Council Engineering role

On Thu, Oct 11, 2018 at 12:53:51PM -0400, Josh Boyer wrote:
> These are important times for Fedora and I'm excited for the future!
> I will continue to participate as I can and I'm looking forward to
> seeing the directions we take as a project and as a distribution.  It
> has been an honor to be part of the Fedora Council for the past few
> years.  Thank you to the community for trusting me with that role for
> so long.

Thanks Josh! As I said to you in private, the only reason I'm not
complaining about this is that I am confident that we won't lose you from
Fedora in general. I've really appreciated your voice on a a lot of things,
and especially the bias towards doing and trying things.

Also, welcome, Petr! I'll go through all the paperwork and stuff to get you
onboarded.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>