Re: Proposal: Move Council Discuss List to Discourse

Re: success criteria, I would suggest right now taking stock of how many unique participants you have now wrt number of threads and what the result is in Discourse to understand the effect.

How would a cross team discussion such as the one we just had with council-discuss and design-team cc'ed work?

Is there no way to subscribe to all of the threads / categories like a mailing list? Because having to log into a webui periodically to subscribe to new ones as they emerge seems like an impediment to anyone not directly on the council who'd like to follow it casually from being able to follow it at all.

~m