Re: linking to external communities?

On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 08:30:33AM -0600, Dennis Gilmore wrote:
> El mié, 14-02-2018 a las 12:45 -0500, Josh Boyer escribió:
> > If that's the case, I think it's time to let go of that concern.
> > Discussion happens in lots of places, we can't control it, and it
> > probably harms us more than anything by not helping people find
> > others
> > in these places.

So, the thing I'm concerned here is:
Listing communities to provide help is great, especially, when you're
new and are looking for someone to give you some hints.

But: How does it look like, if the places are empty, or contain only
old topics? It looks worse than having places with fresh topics, but
provided on a platform/service, the user doesn't currently use.

Nevertheless, it is great to see movement here and let's spread the
word.

Matthias
--
Matthias Runge <mrunge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>