Re: linking to external communities?

On Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 12:11 PM, Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> What do you all think about linking to Fedora Forum, Reddit, Telegram,
> etc. on https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Project_Wiki?
>
> I was thinking of adding a few links to the "Looking for help?"
> section.

The obvious question then becomes "why haven't we don't this already?"
 I *think* the answer is because we were afraid of linking to somehow
being interpreted as official endorsement of said communities?

If that's the case, I think it's time to let go of that concern.
Discussion happens in lots of places, we can't control it, and it
probably harms us more than anything by not helping people find others
in these places.

josh