Re: Resigning from Fedora Council (F26 cycle)

On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 09:12:00PM +0000, Justin W. Flory wrote:
> It was humbling to be elected to represent the community. I appreciate
> the community's trust to elect me into this position and hope that I
> have been able to fulfill that commitment despite resigning early.

Thanks Justin! We appreciate everything you've brought to the project.
We'll miss you on the council, but I think it's wise to focus, too.
Looking forward to working with you on many more things.

(This message was slow not because we don't care, but because we all
expressed this privately to Justin earlier. But I figured it should be
a matter of public record, too.)

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>