Autumn Elections 2017: Collection of questions for Questionnaire has been started

For this Election cycle [1] we are going to follow a new way how
Elections are organized. It is an outcome of a discussion on Council
level [2] trying to improve participation of the Fedora Community in
the election process.

Today we are starting collection of questions for Election
Questionnaire [3]. The collection period ends one week after the F27
Final GA date, which means there is a time at least to November 6th to
collect these questions.

For the beginning I have copied the questions from previous Election
cycle. Feel free to add more questions or modify the current questions
of the Questionnaire [3].

The full schedule of the Autumn Elections 2017 is available on the
Elections wiki page [4] and on the detailed schedule for F27 [5].

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Elections
[2] https://pagure.io/Fedora-Council/tickets/issue/135#comment-467523
[3] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Elections/Questionnaire
[4] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Elections