Public Money: Public Code

Hello,

my name is Natale, and I write you here in order to ask you if Fedora
could be formally interested to join and sign the campaign "Public
Money Public Code" launched by FSFE [1], which aim is to promote and
support by the law the binomial between publicly funded software and
Free & Open Source software. [2]

Together with other supporting organisations [3], the FSFE is spreading this
concept through an open letter [4] to be signed by worldwide citizens,
addressed to their respective countries legislators.

At the moment, I don't see Fedora in that list [3], while there are
also distro like Debian and OpenSuse.

Do you think this initiative could be interesting also for Fedora and
Fedora People?
Operating systems are at the base of software development, joining
those folks for this particular aspect looks nice :)

What do you think about?

Thanks

Cheers,
Natale