Re: Looking for input on choosing Fedora audiences

On 02/21/2017 04:25 PM, Justin W. Flory wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> Fedora Marketing is working on changing our approach for how we put
> together talking points for each release, and crafting an outward-facing
> set of talking points that are shaped by audience instead of by edition
> / spin / lab, etc.
>
> There's some discussion going on in our ticket for this…
>
>     https://pagure.io/fedora-marketing/issue/245
>
> …and we would appreciate having some Council input on filtering down our
> original proposed list of audiences into something that meets the goals
> and objectives we are trying to meet as a project. We figured the
> Council would have a unique perspective to share on this and we would
> appreciate your feedback (there is additional context towards the bottom
> comments of the ticket).
>
> Thanks all!

Wanted to follow up on this again – with the Alpha release coming in a
few weeks, it would help for us to have this input earlier so we can
work on building our talking points / deliverables in time for the
Alpha. :) Thanks again for your time!

--
Cheers,
Justin W. Flory