Looking for input on choosing Fedora audiences

Hey all,

Fedora Marketing is working on changing our approach for how we put
together talking points for each release, and crafting an outward-facing
set of talking points that are shaped by audience instead of by edition
/ spin / lab, etc.

There's some discussion going on in our ticket for this…

    https://pagure.io/fedora-marketing/issue/245

…and we would appreciate having some Council input on filtering down our
original proposed list of audiences into something that meets the goals
and objectives we are trying to meet as a project. We figured the
Council would have a unique perspective to share on this and we would
appreciate your feedback (there is additional context towards the bottom
comments of the ticket).

Thanks all!

--
Cheers,