action items from last meeting

I excitingly forgot that #action doesn't give any context, so I've
added it:

Action items, by person:

bexelbie

 bexelbie:
   help deterimine if the Storyteller role concept is still
   useful/functional, and further develop it if so

  jwb
     take ownership of code of conduct discussion, make
     proposal with teeth

  langdon

     poke at advancing firefox privacy issue
     ask ambassadors to write up a proposal for IRC SIG

   mattdm

     trac migration

     send these action items

     finish and send msg on why PRDs are  important to Cloud and
       Workstation

     schedule PRD review meeting for Dec or so

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>