Fedora Council IRC meeting today (Nov 7, 2016) in #fedora-meeting (18:00 UTC)

Note that despite the switch from Daylight Saving Time in the US, we
are keeping the meeting time the same in UTC. This means that the
meeting is now an hour earlier in wall-clock time in the US (so, for
example, 1PM EST).

This is a "tickets and ongoing" meeting. The full list of open
tickets is at <https://fedorahosted.org/council/report/1>. There are 17
of them -- I suggest we take this time to go through the list spending
no more than three (3) minutes on each, not necessarily resolving each
issue but deciding what action needs to be taken next (which in some
cases may be "close with no action"). That way we aren't building up
another backlog of unhandled tickets.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>