Re: Request about list settings

On Thu, Sep 08, 2016 at 16:42:31 -0400,
 Máirín Duffy <duffy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Would it be fair to request that the default action when hitting reply (not reply all) in an email client for this list be a private email rather than emailing the list? IIRC this is a per-list mailman setting.

I strip reply-to headers from all Fedora list messages because some of the lists mung reply-to headers. Munging reply-to headers seems to be frowned upon for technical lists. It seems to be more in use where people aren't used to list behavior and don't understand the difference between reply, reply to all and reply to list.

I would prefer to not have reply-to munging on any Fedora lists, but as I mentioned above, I have taken steps to improve things for myself so it won't have that big of impact on me.