Fedora Council IRC meeting Monday in #fedora-meeting (18:00 UTC)

The agenda is to:

0. Intro, Welcomes, Agenda (5 minutes)

1. Review proposal to refresh Modularity Objective (15 minutes)

   See mail from Langdon to devel-announce today about this, and review
   the draft proposal at
   https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Objectives/Fedora_Modularization,_Prototype_Phase

2. Review University Involvement Initiative (15 minutes)
   https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Objectives/University_Involvement_Initiative

   I think this is a great idea with high hopes, but we didn't actually
   get very far. We should decide if we want to try again for the
   2016-2017 academic year.

3. Proposals for other new objectives (15 minutes)

   We have "slots" for up to four, and should have at least two.
   Not expecting to decide on anything -- goal is to list possibilities
   and gauge interest. Ideas I've heard so far:

    - Python Developer Marketing for 2016

    - Make Fedora Hubs an objective to help coordinate across the
      community

    - OpenShift/Fedora — as I proposed earlier, but if only _I_ am
      excited about it, doomed to failure.

4. Open Floor (10 minutes, if that's actually left)

Identifying and supporting objectives is the _primary_ role of the
council, so this is an important meeting. I hope everyone can make it.

Note that Daylight Saving Time kicks in in the US, making this
nominally an hour later. Use date -d '2016-03-14 18:00 UTC' to convert
to your local time.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>