Re: Engineering Update

> On Thu, May 14, 2015 at 2:10 PM, Haïkel <hguemar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Though, we're not a formal group within Fedora, RDO/Openstack packagers would
>> like to provide feedback.
>> I have been collecting our feedback with Alan Pevec in order to keep it focused.
>
> Feedback in the form of "here are cool things we're doing for F23/F24"
> or "here are things we need from Fedora to make things work better for
> us"?
>
> We're obviously interested in both kinds, but if it's the latter then
> there's no reason to wait.  Start a thread on devel and we can pull it
> in from there.

Both, we want to tighten the bonds between Fedora & RDO and that means.
1. explaining what we're doing, and what are our goals.
2. our current pain points and how we could *collaborate* to fix them (and
most of them are quite common to other groups)

Then, I'll see with Alan to start that thread.

Regards,
H.