Re: [Ambassadors] Announcing the next FUDCon APAC

On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 05:45:48PM +0000, P J P wrote:
> @Matthew: Could that be considered as a go ahead from you as FPL?
> Because to proceed with with it, we need to open-up bids for the next FUDCon
> now, so that by June end we'll have confirmation about the next venue and we
> could make the due announcement during FUDCon APAC 2015. :)

Yeah, if lack of a formal go-ahead from me is holding you up, please
don't let it. As Josh says, we need to figure out coordination for
funding and budget issues, and I was kind of hesitating on that — but
please don't let it block planning going forward. So, take this is a
preliminary go-ahead and we'll figure out those details.

Is there anything specific you all need to know _now_?

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>