Re: [Ambassadors] Announcing the next FUDCon APAC

> On Wednesday, 22 April 2015 8:20 PM, Matthew Miller wrote:
>> On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 10:07:27AM -0400, Josh Boyer wrote:
>> Given that the entire idea is to allow more time for planning, I
>> personally think this is fine.  Particularly when you take into
>> consideration that FUDCons are regional events, I don't really see
>> much objection to this at a Council level.  The Ambassadors and
>> organizers in those regions should be empowered to make their FUDCons
>> as successful as possible.
>
> Yes, I agree too.

  True, couldn't agree more.

@Matthew: Could that be considered as a go ahead from you as FPL?

Because to proceed with with it, we need to open-up bids for the next FUDCon
now, so that by June end we'll have confirmation about the next venue and we
could make the due announcement during FUDCon APAC 2015. :)

Thank you.

---
Regards
-Prasad