Re: another logistical question: timing!

I personally favour ASAP, but I'd like to hear more opinions -especially from people assuming the daily stewardship of the project- ,before formally voting.

Releasing F21 is the *top* priority, and the council debuts will be busy. So please, shake off my concerns about burdening our successors during a high-activity period for them.
Hint: it won't be a difficult task ;)

H.