Re: another logistical question: timing!

El 2014-10-04 10:45, Matthew Miller escribió:
Also not in the draft document: when do we want this to kick in? Options
vary from:

* The moment we vote on it — BAM!
* One month from that point, with elections organized immediately
* After the F21 release when elections would be normally

Or, some other timeframe in the middle there. I am personally interested in
building and keeping momentum, so my preference strongly tilts towards
earlier — new body starts forming immediately and formerly takes over when
all (or even most) seats are filled.

I like BAM!

Neville