Re: comments on board reorg ticket comments so far....

> On the other hand if they are on the council, then they sort of supercede
> FESco being able to remove or reform them. And are those working groups also
> elected or are they lifetime good old boy networks? And who gets to decide
> those working rules? Sorry for making this a lot more complex, but these are
> pretty standard crashing points I have seen on multi-committee governance.
>

> --
> Stephen J Smoogen.

As for the Cloud WG, there's no lifetime membership, membership is
updated every 6 months and inactive members are replaced. The
membership rules were approved by FESCo, and I assume that FESCo or an
higher instance could revoke/modify them at will.
I would personnally consider moving to a fully-elected body if we work
to solve the following issues: SIG membership tracking in FAS, and
support for SIGs specific election in the election application.

Personnally, I prefer that WG rotate their representatives in the
council regularly or may be allowed to choose from their SIG (if they
are backed by one)

As for FESCo, it's admitted that its role will change, and will
probably move from a steering committee to a Technical Committee.

H.