Re: propsal summaries, moving forward [was Re: [Request for Comments] Governance change for Fedora Project]

On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 8:28 AM, Paul W. Frields <stickster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm also skeptical, for the additional reason that this configuration
> seems to encourage more bureaucracy, which to me is precisely a
> non-goal of a more leadership-oriented one.  But at the same time +1
> to the comments on respect.

I don't see it adding any bureaucracy, especially considering how much
has already been added by recent changes. It does however leave a
check on the power of the leadership - also a non-goal of a more
leadership-oriented project structure.

John