Re: Summary/Minutes from Today's Board Meeting (2014-07-21)

On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 22:49:33 -0400,
 Bill Nottingham <notting@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
hangouts at FUDCons. We *shut down* Fedora Talk, rather than expand it.

Kevin can probably provide more concrete details, but Fedora Talk had very little use. I used it for a FAD or two. I was hoping to use it for a FUDCON or two, but my memory is that it wasn't set up in either case. Also one of its purposes was providing voice access on the road and now most developers have cell phones, so it was no longer needed for that.

I think things would have gone differently if the community was making better use of it.