Re: IRC meeting agenda for this afternoon

My apologies, I won't make it in time. I have an important appointment that is still running.

Best regards,
H.

Le 7 juil. 2014 17:16, "Matthew Miller" <mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
On Mon, Jul 07, 2014 at 01:00:02AM +0000, mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> You are kindly invited to the meeting:
>    Fedora Board on 2014-07-07 from 13:00:00 to 14:30:00 US/Eastern

Apologies for the late message after the long (in the US) weekend.

At the last meeting, we discussed Fedora.next products and ended with a
discussion on the future of desktops and spins. That's a good discussion and
I'd like to make sure we continue it. We vaguely mentioned further mailing
list conversation, but maybe we need to be less vague -- let's try to nail
down exactly what needs to be done (even if we're obviously not going to
solve all of the problems. There are a number of other things I'd like to
get to too, so I'm putting that last -- and let's time-limit it.

There are *also* some open tickets with items in progress which we will come
back to in future meetings -- see https://fedorahosted.org/board/report/1
for public tickets, and for board members, private tickets at
<https://fedorahosted.org/board-private/report/1>. If you see anything there
that needs to be talked about now please bring it to Open Floor at the end
of the meeting.

So anyway, here's an agenda:

* Ask launchpad.net to update Fedora text
  <https://fedorahosted.org/board/ticket/2>

  Needed actions:

   - someone to write new text
   - someone to contact launchpad

  This shouldn't take more than 5 minutes of the meeting.

* Periodic user/contributor survey
  <https://fedorahosted.org/board/ticket/1>

  Needed actions:

  - Really, someone interested in driving this (connecting people, checking
    in, etc -- not doing all of the work)
  - If that's not a board member, and no one else steps up immediately,
    someone interested in *finding* that driver (possibly a future meeting
    with Fedora Marketing...)

  10 minutes? There's more to plan out, but we shouldn't do all the planning
  now....

* Spins and desktops

  (No ticket...)

  Needed actions:

  - make a ticket, maybe?
  - anyone interested in coming up with specific plans?
  - figure out the questions we need to answer, at least

  20 minutes (after that, vote to continue or move to mailing list, but
  with some sort of specificity)

* Open floor

--
Matthew Miller