Re: [board] #8: Fedora Gear Store

Hi,

It's time to offer again something that could be a solution. Here at
Hungary there is an company who has wide connections around the world
and we have already talked about with Jaroslav Reznik, back in Brno
Open House. The company itself is able to send anywhere in the world
(in huge percent WITHOUT any extra shipping) his products - and he
offers good quality stuffs (Myself seen also fridge magnets, and not
only clothes too, but the main profile is clothing). He is producing
high quality embroidered tshits, but other printing technics is
available.

Company is called hellotux.com - and I have given out the owner
introduction to Jaroslav already, and Jiri Eismann has received an
tshirt sample if my memory serves well (yet there wasn't any feedback
from him). The site can accept tons of payment options, and the
hellotux.com already operating with many open source communities
(Mint, Debian, local Unix HULUG, and many more). Gabor also offered 2
choice - one is that if somebody purchasing a store item, part of the
money goes back to the community in selectable form - one is money
(witch is not an option for us perhaps), and the another is an extra t
shirt (or any one more extra clothing item) that goes to the community
manager to share where it's needed.

Feel free to ask for more information, and I will forward to the owner
Gabor Kum.

Thanks,

Zoltan

PS: I would like to say also that would be a good option to not only
tshirt, else other companies like adafruit, arduino be presented in
our gears shop, in exchange of advertising or such. IMHO if those
companies are collecting eg. 1 extra dollar after every purchase and
collecting that amount they would be able to give away freely to our
community manager as for example - fedora contest prize, or event
support item. #brainstorming

What do you think?

PGP:  06853DF7