Re: [board] #8: Fedora Gear Store

----- Original Message -----
> Tom and I have talked to the relevant Red Hat people over the last few
> months. (In the past, we've been told that this simply wasn't an option
> because we couldn't take in money, and even selling it at cost wasn't OK.)
> The good news is all we have to do now is pick a vendor, which in Red Hat
> options pretty much means Staples or Brand Fuel. When I get back from
> vacation next week, I'll move it up the to-do list to get contract options
> from each about what our obligations would be and what they can offer.

Would it be possible to get also wholesale offer from the vendor? So small
vendors who'd like to sell Fedora branded swag would be able to order it
for wholesale price and resell it? Over the time, I saw many requests to
produce it (Board tickets, mails, web...). It's pretty clear we can't
grant it and it would be a nice workaround. Do you want to sell Fedora
stuff - go to Brand Fuel and order official gear for wholesale prices
there you can resell then.

Btw. it would be nice to have it also for Ambassadors - but I'm not sure
how accounting would work in such case :(.

Jaroslav