Schedule for Today's Board Meeting (2014-06-23)

This is a public Fedora Project Board meeting, held in #fedora-meeting on
Freenode IRC at 17:00 UTC.

Agenda items are:

1. Approval of guidelines for third-party press releases
   https://fedorahosted.org/board/ticket/3

2. Approval of criteria for new Fedora products
   https://fedorahosted.org/board/ticket/4

3. Does KDE Plasma product proposal meet these guidelines?
   https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Plasma_Product

   Note that a) this is targetted at F22 and b) the proposed product mission
   was modified slightly at the June 3rd KDE SIG meeting
   (http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2014-06-03/kde-sig.2014-06-03-15.15.html)

4. Open Floor

I want to hold each of these to about 15 minutes. I know that #3 in
particular might warrant more discussion that that. If that appears to be
the case, I'd like us to take the discussion back to the mailing list and
continue at the next board meeting.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>