Re: Community Domain Request

On Monday, September 9, 2013, Rex Dieter wrote:

How is that technically any better than, say, forum.id.fedoracommunity.org or mirror.id.fedoracommunity.org ?

Ah, sorry...i'm not explain it clear enough.
Previously, we use subdirectory to provide this service (id.fco/forum , id.fco/planet, etc).
After some time (more service we try to serve; we need more server for spesific service) then we think its time to move using subdomain.  That what i mean with easier to manage in my prev email.

And why not using forum.id.fco? Its too long