Community Domain Request

Dear Fedora Community Board,

Our team (Fedora community in Indonesia) would like to use self purchased domain (fedora.web.id) for our community.
This domain will own by me (Teguh Dwicaksana) but i will delegate all operational task to Fedora Indonesia Community which i became one of it's members.

We plan to offered this service:
- community website
- blog aggregator (planet) for fedora contributor from Indonesia
- discussion forum
- fedora mirror server

You can see our current website at http://id.fedoracommunity.org/

Most of our team members are Fedora Ambassador, https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/IndonesianTeam

My activity in fedora community right now is as coordinator of Indonesia translation team.
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/TeguhDwicaksana

Can we use that domain ?

Thanks in advance