Production of Fedora T-Shirts

Hello,

I'm with LibreTees, a recently-launched project that promotes free/open software through consumer and commodity activism. This is similar to the idea behind (RED)-branded products being sold to help fight AIDS, or people buying a Toyota Prius to encourage a lesser negative impact on the environment.

We want to sell t-shirts in one place on the Internet that promotes and benefits the free/open source community. In addition to that, we want to contribute funds back to these projects to cover hosting fees and other project-related costs. Further, we want to have a positive impact on our local community in Washington, DC.

We currently have a Kickstarter campaign in progress, and we are very interested in producing a Fedora shirt for display and sale on our Kickstarter site. This campaign can currently be viewed at www.libretees.com.

Please let me know if we could have permission to create promotional wear/materials for Fedora. If you have any questions for me, please let me know!

Best,
Jared

Message sent via Atmail Open - http://atmail.org/