Re: [Ambassadors] Runoff election for Board seat has begun.

On 06/13/2012 12:52 AM, Stephen John Smoogen wrote:
The reason we have a wrangler over an election committee is that the
committees in the past rapidly became one person as people bailed left
and right for real job issues.

And the same can happen with any governing body within the project so?

  And to be quite clear, most of the
election wranglers have not worked for Red Hat...

Nor did I ever say they did.

  so please just stop
with the "Red Hat is putting the thumb screws on the Fedorans". It got
tiring last year and is now at the point where I have to ask "Why are
you still around if all you can say is that Red Hat keeps you here
against your will."

When did I ever say that Red Hat kept me here against my will?

It's direct or indirect corporate influence in the governing body's of the community that I'm trying to prevent from taken place and that is certainly not limited to Red Hat nor have I ever said it to be like so...

JBG