Re: fedoracommunity.org domain requests outstanding

On Sunday, January 23, 2011, Gerard Braad <gbraad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> fedorachinese.org for now.

Wow, a new domain registered. Can you guys just work on fedora-zh.org?
Trust me, a list of links will not work: we tried it in the
http://fedora.cn era. Such a yellow page website is too simple for a
regional org.

The problem with all of us is not sufficient fund. I think
http://fedora-zh.org could be better if those guys that write articles
can get something in return. But currently, they are losing something
instead. Do you think so?

--
bbbush ^_^