Re: multi-desktop DVD criteria

On Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 11:49, Christoph Wickert
<christoph.wickert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Am Freitag, den 14.01.2011, 14:17 -0700 schrieb Stephen John Smoogen:
>> On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 04:51, Christoph Wickert
>> <christoph.wickert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> > You think it's FUD? Please allow me to name some unmet items then:
>>
>> Lets all back away from the imflammatory language.
>
> Please tell this Christofer and not me, I was not the one to introduce
> the term "FUD", I just quoted him.

The "Lets all back away" is meant to be a informal plural that is
meant to be inclusive to everyone (including myself).

Beyond that, I am tired and this email just makes me grumpier. Could
you rewrite it in german and just let me deal with a google
translation because the English is coming across as someone as highly
passive aggressive to the point where a) it is always our (RH, board,
releng, anyone but you) fault, and b) you are always the victim.

I don't WANT to win on this. I just want a working tool that we can
provide that a) I know works and b) can be produced by
infrastructure/releng/spins without trouble. However the more you
bring up OVER and OVER again every little and big thing that has come
up in a tone that says its because we hate you.. I am having a harder
and harder time to want to do anything with it.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
battle." -- Ian MacLaren