Re: Remaining issues for the multi desktop DVD (was: Re: Dear Fedora board, please open your trac)

On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 3:12 AM, Christoph Wickert <christoph.wickert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
What exactly? First they changed the metacity and GTK themes from Nodoka
to Clearlooks and they will continue to use upstream successors of these
in gnome-shell. Now they switch the wallpaper. What inside the GNOME
desktop remains visibly Fedora - except the Fedora icon in the menu and
perhaps the screensaver?

Note that I'm not talking about plymouth, I'm only talking about the
GNOME desktop/shell.

Fedora theme is not limited to GNOME.  It has to cover a lot of things including but not limited to Anaconda. firstboot, plymouth,  grub and so on and it is not like they don't have enough work to do even if we don't consider all this.  I would let them worry about it instead of interfering.

Rahul