Re: fedora-it community site on Ubuntu server

On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 1:52 PM, Ralf Corsepius  wrote:

Well, ... you are missing many opportunities to
demonstrate/test Fedora's suitability/identify where Fedora's design
lacks on servers.

As long as the lifecycle is as short as it is, it is not going to be suitable for very many servers.  Some people can cope with the short lifecycle and prefer to run Fedora on servers and I have done that in the past as well and we still have a server SIG that anyone interested could participate in.  So feel free to pitch in.

Rahul