Re: Regarding re branded Fedora Remixes using Fedora community resources.

2010/10/29 "Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" <johannbg@xxxxxxxxx>
On 10/29/2010 06:54 AM, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> I disagree with the notion that it is a problem in the first place.

And I disagree with the notation that this is not a problem.

Neither one is correct or incorrect in that matter since we don't have
the necessary bits in our infrastructure to differentiate unofficial
remixes from Fedora's ones

The remixes you are talking about have the same binaries and the same repositories with a bit extra in terms of packages and sometimes configuration.  I don't see a good way to provide any infrastructure to differentiate them at all.   All of this seems just a overreaction to fusion linux recommending users to just state it is Fedora which is not a technical problem and cannot be solved via technical means.

Rahul